Broward County divorce attorney Andrew Foster is the owner and founder of Divorce Me, PA. His practice is focused entirely in the areas of divorce and family law throughout South Florida.
Mr. Foster has extensive divorce court experience. While he prefers to resolve cases amicably, he is always prepared to take cases to trial when necessary. This gives Mr. Foster the leverage with lawyers who are less experienced or less prepared. That leverage is often used to obtain better results for his clients.
Florida divorce lawyer Andrew Foster created Divorce Me, PA to be a different kind of firm where client care is a priority and where aggressive, innovative, and affordable legal representation is the goal. If you need help with divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, prenuptial agreements, or any other family law matter, call us today at (954) 376-7007 to learn what we can do for you.
- Juris Doctorate, Stetson University College of Law, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts, Eckerd College, 1995
- The Florida Bar Association
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida